Reason To Create The Brand
This was a tactical brand developed to sell at specific value price points in a national supermarket chain. The branding was needed to support a range of bread rolls and pastries.
Strategic Start Points
- To develop a visual brand ‘umbrella’ to allow differentiation between products.
- To incorporate the nutrition information for each product.
- The Baking Nation colours are warm browns, reds, oranges and purples to communicate plain and simple wholesome food values.
- The logo adds a witty speech bubble to clean and modern typography for a high impact, yet friendly air.
Brand hierarchy of communication
- Create a consistent brand hierarchy of communication for every product label:
- To find key information quickly and easily
- To create a cohesive brand visual style
- To create visual impact
How we worked with Baking Nation
- Creative brief to focus on the communication objectives
- Colour palette to fit the food category and brand personality
- Packaging hierarchy
- Brand concept sketchbook
- Pack concepts
- Design development & detailing
- Food marketing consultant
Brand Revitalisation Result
- New products
- New look