Carole Bozkurt and Darrin Salt founded iNetwork to provide an exceptional networking experience. It is a new premium networking group, based to the west of London. It enables members to connect with like-minded people, grow their business and develop their strategic thinking. The iNetwork strapline is: “Let’s do this together”
The iNetwork brand identity must look modern, hand-crafted, stylish and up-to-date. It must also convey the warmth and friendliness of the brand personality together with a sense of energy and inspiration. The desired brand colours included charcoal, orange and possibly red.
- The iNetwork colour palette is based around the sociable power of orange, which mixes the attention-grabbing dynamism of red with the uplifting vitality of sunshine yellow.
- The core colours are orange and charcoal, which adds a touch of sophistication and refinement to the vivacity of orange.
- These core colours are supported by a sparkling palette of four colours – navy, red, green and purple – each allocated to specific a iNetwork activity or service.
iNetwork brand logo and icon
- The logo includes a witty speech bubble, with clean, modern typography to create high impact, with a friendly air.
- Benchmarking competitors
- Creative brief to focus on the desired result
- Colour palette to fit the brand personality
- Concept sketchbook
- Design development & detailing
- Logo formats
- Business card
- Email header
- Differentiated logo to support the brand personality
- Clear brand framework for networking activities
- Unique brand style and colours