Deborah wanted to create a new brand name, range segmentation and visual identity for her fabric shutters business. The new branding would work alongside her interior design business.
Fabric shutters are a unique, attractive and practical alternative to blinds and curtains, especially for small windows, country cottages and children’s bedrooms. Deborah wanted to create a stand-out and memorable visual identity for the new business.
Magenta Pear brand name
- An unusual memorable name that evokes colour, taste and texture.
- It was inspired by blending happy family memories of India with the lifestyle and tastes of the target customer groups.
- The combination of magenta, taupe, green and white is sophisticated and elegant, whilst retaining an air of freshness and fun.
Brand logo and icon
- The semi pear is visually intriguing, contemporary, carefully balanced and subtly reinforces the brand name.
Brand name workshop
- Brainstorming session
- Check domain names, trademarks and company names
- Final selection of Magenta Pear
- Strapline options
- Define the Magenta Pear brand purpose, brand values and brand personality
Brand design project
- Benchmarking competitors
- Product range segmentation
- Creative brief to focus on the desired result
- Brand colour palette to fit the Magenta Pear brand personality
- Concept sketchbook
- Design development & detailing
- Logo formats
- Range name formats
- Business card
- Web designer
- New name creates a talking point
- New look
- Sophisticated yet fun
Interested? Let’s talk.
Book a FREE 20 minutes Brand Discovery Session now.