Nippon Paint wanted to inspire consumers to repaint their apartment rooms by providing ideas about combining colours together. In addition, in China, where apartment rooms are small, wet paint odour can be overpowering. So when Nippon Paint launched their new odourless All in One paint product they wanted to communicate the benefits of this eco product quickly and effectively.
- The room sets should be simple and use colours that are easy to use in small rooms
- The pack imagery has to work on dual language English and Chinese packs
- Identify an image that instantly conveys eco-friendly symbolism
- Creative brief
- Colour recommendations for each room set
- Room set styling and photography
- Colour selection for the colour cards
- Colour card design and artwork
- On-pack hierarchy of communication for the range of All-in-One products
- Concept sketchbook exploring options for the visual imagery
- Design development
- Design detailing
- Final artwork
- Clean, simple and effective communication
- Fresh, eco-friendly symbolism
- The Nippon Paint ‘dandelion’ imagery defined the new paint sector
Interested? Let’s talk.
Book a FREE 20 minutes Brand Discovery Session now.