Find your difference
We’re human which means we like being part of a group – because this helps us feel supported and comfortable. However, being one of the herd doesn’t work in brand building! Our brand has to be different and give people reasons to buy it.
If we imitate what others do in their branding, our brand ends up looking just the same as everyone else. And the result of being ‘samey’ means it’s twice as hard for clients to choose your business first.
This is why it’s essential that your brand and business has stand-out qualities.
If your brand looks and sounds the same as other brands, it could confuse your audience. (And we all know that a confused mind says ‘this is not for me’).
More reasons to be different…
If your brand looks the same as others, this could encourage clients to pay more attention to prices. After all, if a group of coaches look very similar, talk in the same way and offer broadly the same results – wouldn’t you choose the one with the lowest prices?
So, you can see that there’s a big price to pay if you don’t differentiate your brand and branding. You could devalue your offers and make your packages appear like commodities. This is another reason why you need to unlock the power of your brand personality and discover the secrets that make your brand human.
Brand Personality Workshop
I created my Brand Personality Workshop to help you differentiate your brand
It’s designed to clarify what makes your brand personality different, so your brand shines with style and speaks with confidence.
We’ll cover the key elements of my signature brand strategy methodology so you’ll feel
- Clear about who your brand is
- Have confidence in what your brand stands for
- Confirm your brand style
- Identify the type of images that reinforce your style
- Review your brand colours
- Know how to use your brand colours to get recognised and remembered
- Define your brand voice, so you speak in words and tone that work beautifully
- Feel confident about your messaging
- Be proud of your posts
- Get razor-sharp focus on your content
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THE BRAND PERSONALITY WORKSHOP
Who your brand is
We’ll define who your brand is:
- Fun exercises that get to the heart of your brand humanity
- Identify what makes your brand personality different
- Focus on key words that you can use everyday
Why this matters:
Clients want to buy from people they like, so making your brand human is absolutely core to creating trust as they get to know your business better…
How your brand speaks
Identify your brand voice:
- Understand how your brand speaks and listens
- Choose the key words that shape your brand messaging
- Create your consistent tone of voice for ease of recognition
Reinforce your unique approach:
You’ll write social media content faster and with ease once you’re clear on your brand vocabulary and tone. Brand voice warms your audience and confirms your brand difference.
How your brand looks
Confirm your brand style:
- Discover how to use your brand colours consistently
- Confirm the guidelines for your brand imagery
- Identify what works for your brand – and your dealbreakers
Develop visual memorability
Visual imagery is an important tool to get your brand remembered. We’ll consider how to use your brand images, fonts and colours so they resonate with clients and evoke positive emotions.
Come to the Brand Personality Workshop and enjoy these extra benefits:
- Playbook – we’ll work through the essential elements of your brand personality, so you can use this in your messaging after the workshop
- Style Guide – you’ll take away your own unique style guide, so your messaging stays consistent and authentic
- Network – with like-minded brand owners
- Discover hints and tips that help maximise your brand impact
- Enjoy the fun!
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT WORKING WITH LYNNE
‘Lynne has a gift of asking probing questions with grace and giving feedback like a clear mirror. She is highly skilled in distilling what we sometimes take for granted about ourselves, our identity. Her unique and personable style along with the step by step process help make the branding journey for entrepreneurs like me so illuminating.’
‘I worked with Lynne on a complete revitalisation of my brand. The creative process was enlightening. Lynne really got to know me and my voice, which is a very important part of my brand identity. We had fun during the process and I really enjoyed working with Lynne, as she is so insightful and really saw things that were important for me, even before I did.
‘The process of discovery that Lynne went through, helped me with my branding. I needed a trusted advisor to help me position my new brand. From the first dialogue with Lynne, I realised that she is an extremely experienced and very capable brand expert, who goes way beyond the basics to help her customers.’
‘I have personally never learnt as much from working with someone on a project, as I have done with Lynne from Big Idea, I would highly recommend to anyone who takes their brand seriously.’
Lynne’s mission is to help business owners build their powerful, irresistible brand. She provides expertise and insights that differentiate their brand and their branding.
Having learned the secrets of building powerful brands, working for big brands such as Unilever, Beecham and Dulux, now Lynne’s desire is to help people with the drive to elevate their brand and expand their audience.
She is totally committed to defining what makes your brand meaningfully different.
Clients say her talents include:
- Getting to the heart of your brand
- Defining your value proposition
- Bringing vitality to your brand identity and
- Creating brand messaging that makes your heart sing!
We’re working on it – watch this space!
From 10.00am until 3.30pm, with an hour for lunch
Yes, there will be a Brand Personality Playbook to complete, along with a Brand Style Guide to take away.
Lunch is not included. There is a cafe on site or you could bring your own lunch.
Tea, coffee and water is provided.
The Early Bird price is £129 – the regular price is £189.