This is your confirmation of your place at The Brand Vitality Workshop on Friday 27 April 2018.
Thank you so much for your booking.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
We’ll lay the foundations to build your powerful, irresistible brand and start your ongoing branding process.
And, of course, we’re planning a fun, challenging and stimulating day!
Here are the details you need for your diary:
- Venue: The Greyhound Inn, Chalfont St. Peter, Bucks SL9 9RA. There is free parking in the car park. The Greyhound is located next to the roundabout on the A413 when you drive into Chalfont St. Peter.
- Starts: 10am. Please aim to arrive about 15 minutes early. This gives you time to grab a coffee, meet the others and get settled in.
- Lunch: is included. We’ll send the menu about a week in advance, so you can order your choice of lunch. There are gluten-free and vegetarian options available, to meet a range of dietary needs.
- We’ll provide coffee, tea and water thorughout the day.
- Ends: 4pm.
What you need to bring with you:
- Pens and pencils for writing.
- We’ll provide the Brand Vitality Playbook to work through on the day, but you may also want to bring your own notebook to make notes,
- Business cards for networking with the other delegates.
- Any notes, thoughts or images you may have collected about your brand and branding.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions and we’ll try to answer them promptly.
Look forward to seeing you on 27 April.