Reason to revitalise the brand
Louisa wanted to develop her own brand style and look for the Atlantic Interior Design Rebrand after the departure of her business partner.
The new visual identity and colour palette would also set the style for her new website.
Strategic Start Points
- Atlantic Interior Design is a member of BIID, based in Notting Hill, London and voted one of Britain’s top 30 interior designers in 2013
- Atlantic Interior Design provides interior design services for clients with high-end residential properties in London and the South East.
- The Atlantic ‘look’ is contemporary, luxurious and elegant, yet supremely comfortable – epitomised by effortless symmetry.
- Atlantic always listens to clients’ requirements and designs are tailored to their needs. The work varies in scale and circumstance – from family homes to corporate apartments; from show homes to boutique hotels.
- The combination of teal and grey is subtle, elegant and restrained to reflect the brand promise. The addition of white adds freshness and clarity.
- The perfect symmetry of the brand icon reinforces the elegant style of Atlantic designs. It is also perfectly balanced between traditional and modern.
How we worked with Atlantic Interior Design Rebrand
- Benchmarking competitors
- Creative brief to focus on the desired result
- Colour palette to fit the brand personality
- Concept sketchbook
- Design development & detailing
- Logo formats
- Web designer
Brand Revitalisation Result
- New style
- New look
- New confidence