Reason to create the brochures
B&Q offers an extensive range of products in a wide number of product sectors.
With such a broad choice of products, they wanted to make the decision-making process as easy as possible for their target customers.
Strategic Start Points
- Range segmentation within each product category
- Inspiration for consumers
- Product features and benefits
- Price points
- Practical help to order and buy the products
How we worked on B&Q Home Décor Brochures
- Firstly, we worked closely with each B&Q team to understand their products, their customers and their marketing objectives.
- Overall the aim is to help the target customers select and buy their perfect product more easily in Lighting, Fireplaces and Window Décor.
- Creative ideas – from the brochure name to the contents, page layouts, product segmentation, room set photography and copy.
- Team collaboration – bringing together project management, design, photography, copywriting and brand insights.
- Product benefits and features – clear and simple layouts, clear pricing and easy-to-action buying process.
- Photography expertise – from product details to inspiring room sets providing ideas for your home.
Brand Revitalisation Result
- Home Decor Brochures designed to help customers choose and buy more easily.