New branding for Castle Acre Complete Home Management Services
Julian is an expert in Facilities Management. His long-time dream was to create an FM-style business providing a portfolio of complete home management services for residential home owners, landlords, property developers and property management companies. He wanted to research the value proposition and create a new brand name and logo. Then to develop a full range of marketing materials including business cards, flyers, stationery, van branding, uniform and website to communicate the range of five core services.
Strategic Start Points
- The new brand name, logo and strapline must support the value proposition and instil confidence in the new business.
- It must look professional and well-established and sit comfortably with stalwart British brands such as Waitrose, John Lewis, Aga, Jaguar, Hayter, V&A, Tate, Mulberry, Paul Smith and Hiscox.
- The key emotional qualities are peace of mind, confidence, satisfaction, reliability and desirability.
- The Castle Acre brand name was chosen after a thorough process that included client interviews, group discussions, creative brainstorming and an online poll.
- It successfully conveys aspiration along with security, protection and reliability.
Castle Acre brand colours
- The combination of sophisticated blue-greys with claret and white provides differentiation from the dominant greens of garden suppliers.
Brand logo and icon
- The castle shadow is a device that supports the adage that ‘home = castle’ in an understated manner.
- It can be used alone or in conjunction with the brand name and strapline.
- Five icons help communicate the range of services: Management, Gardening, Cleaning, Maintenance and Safety & Security.
How we worked with Castle Acre
Brand name process
- Client interviews
- Brainstorming sessions
- Name poll
- Check domain names, trademarks and company names
- Final selection
- Strapline options
Castle Acre brand personality
- Define the brand purpose, values, personality and essence
- Benchmarking competitors
- Creative brief to focus on the desired result
- Colour palette to fit the brand personality
- Concept sketchbook
- Design development & detailing
- Logo formats
- Business card
- Flyers and brochure
- Promotional stationery
- Van & uniform branding
- Web designer
Brand Revitalisation Result
- Professional new brand style
- Confident branding for residential and commercial clients
- Marketing materials for relationship building