Helen Lowrie Garden Design branding
Helen’s purpose was to design gorgeous gardens for clients that looked beautiful and attracted bees, butterflies, hedgehogs and other wildlife. The focus of her business had shifted over time with an increase in average project value. This meant that she wanted to polish her brand image and increase the professional appeal of the business.
Strategic Start Points
- To ensure that Helen’s focus on nurturing nature in people-friendly gardens was clear for clients and prospects.
Helen Lowrie Garden Design brand colours
- The combination of green, purple and rich ivory supports the garden design context, the creativity of the garden design process and the care taken to help nature co-exist with client requirements.
- ‘with heart’ sums up Helen’s nurturing design philosophy for both clients and nature.
Brand logo and icon
- The butterfly symbolises transformation whilst the delicate line drawing expresses the detail that goes into every Helen Lowrie garden design.
- The typography helps to convey authority and skill.
How we worked with Helen Lowrie Garden Design
Helen Lowrie Garden Design brand personality
- Define the brand purpose, values & personality
Brand design project
- Benchmarking competitors
- Creative brief to focus on the desired result
- Colour palette to fit the Helen Lowrie Garden Design brand personality
- Concept sketchbook
- Design development & detailing
- Logo formats
- Business card
- Web designer
Brand Revitalisation Result
- New brand image to support the higher price positioning
- Confident and authoritative
- Clarity of communication
Helen has moved onto a new stage in her career. She is now an author, Grace Lowrie and this is her website http://www.gracelowrie.com/