Terms & Conditions
Big Idea Brand Marketing
TERMS OF BUSINESS
The Big Idea Brand Marketing Ltd. Terms of Business are laid out below for the UK:
- Any prices or fees are quoted exclusive of VAT where applicable and VAT will be added to any applicable invoices addressed to clients in applicable territories.
- Payment terms will be negotiated for each project but are usually:
- 15 days from date of invoice;
- A commencement fee invoice (normally 50%) with the balance paid on completion;
- Stage payments to an agreed schedule.
- Fee estimates are valid for 30 days from date of proposal. After this time we will review the estimates and update them.
- Big Idea Brand Marketing Ltd. shall be entitled to use material produced for our Clients in our own promotional materials unless we have prior written notice that any materials should not be so used.
- Intellectual Property Rights for the agreed project deliverables shall remain the property of Big Idea Brand Marketing Ltd.
Changes requested to the deliverables once the project is under way: We reserve the right to renegotiate costs if your requirement changes. We will do our best to communicate estimates to you in a timely fashion if this is the case.