myfm is a flexible management service, providing experienced professional managers and support services in facilities, properties, sustainability, energy management, and IT. What makes myfm unique is the depth of expert capability delivered through their Business Directors and Associates network. The drive to revitalise the myfm brand strategy arose because a strong brand is a key component of their business model.
The new myfm brand strategy and strapline must support the value proposition which is based on relationships. The client brief required a summary of the brand strategy in one word, as well as a fuller description in a sentence, a paragraph and a page.
- The myfm brand strategy was confirmed as the result of a thorough process that included client, director and associate interviews, group discussions and creative brainstorming.
- The breakthrough strength is that myfm ‘owns’ the generic functional and emotional benefit of the interim management category.
- The myfm brand strapline is ‘totally dependable’ which works as:
- A rallying cry
- The brand promise
- A target
- The myfm colour palette was blue and grey which worked very well with corporate clients and conveyed professionalism and trust.
- We added a strong red-toned orange to this combination to support the focus on building relationships,
- Finally we added a secondary colour of dark teal for clarity.
- This evolved to include the new colour and strapline.
myfm brand strategy process
- Client interviews
- Brainstorming sessions
- Client segmentation and KCVs
- Strapline options
- Define the brand purpose, values, personality and essence
- Benchmarking competitors
- Creative brief to focus on the desired result
- Colour palette to fit the brand personality
- Web designer
- New myfm brand strategy
- New updated brand style
- New clarity throughout the business